Water Damage Restoration in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Trusted Elkins Park Water Damage Remediation since 2015!
When your property has been devastated by water damage in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, call S&R Plumbing for emergency clean up. The dangers of water sitting in a building, in the carpets, under the flooring, and behind the walls are well understood. The factors of time, temperature and volume of water determine the rate of growth of toxic microorganisms such as mold and mildew. Across Elkins Park, water damage is a great deal less dangerous when S&R Plumbing is involved. S&R Plumbing has the tools and expertise to immediately eradicate the water, dry the affected areas, and repair the damage.
Elkins Park Water Damage Remediation Expert
S&R Plumbing's Elkins Park Water Damage Remediation Process
- Immediate Dispatch: Time is of the essence. A qualified Elkins Park water damage team is dispatched immediately, because the longer the water sits, the greater the damage to your Elkins Park structure.
- Assessment: S&R Plumbing determines which categories and classes of water damage are present. Immediate action is taken to keep your Elkins Park environment safe from contaminants.
- Extraction: S&R Plumbing removes all water and opens structural components such as ceilings and walls that can hold hidden water and enable microorganism growth. Moisture readers measure the completeness of the extraction.
- Drying: State of the art air movers, dehumidifiers, and other industrial-grade machinery are delivered to your Elkins Park building to dry all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, flooring, and carpets as quickly and thoroughly.
- Sanitizing: Contaminated surfaces are decontaminated to remove toxins, especially when class 3 water is identified. Damaged areas are then sanitized and odors are neutralized.
- Repair or Replace: With the water gone and the area safe, S&R Plumbing can repair structural damage to your Elkins Park property. S&R Plumbing has years of experience repairing and replacing roofs, flooring, patching ceilings and walls, and painting to restore your Elkins Park building to its original state.
From the first response to the last coat of paint, S&R Plumbing is there every step of the way to safely eliminate your Elkins Park water damage and make your Elkins Park home or building safe, fresh, and new again.
Why Call S&R Plumbing for Your Elkins Park, PA Water Damage Restoration?
No matter the category or class of the damage, water must be removed and the affected areas need to be thoroughly dried as soon as possible in order to prevent the growth of microorganisms. S&R Plumbing uses swift action to prevent the growth of mold and mildew. At S&R Plumbing, one call does it all! From initial assessment to the last coat of paint, you can count on S&R Plumbing to get it done right, and safely restore your property to new condition.
Call for FREE Water Damage Restoration Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Dear Mr. Scavello,
I am writing this letter as a testament to the many ways your company helped my family in the aftermath of a hurricane. Hurricane Sandy left my family without a summer home. In its place sat a tilting structure, with mud and debris filling spaces we laughed in for over ten years. We worked multiple jobs to afford the house, and in one day, it was destroyed. The stress of not knowing what to do or where to turn was overwhelming. Then, I had the good fortune to call on your company. I cannot express my gratitude in simple words. You provided the utmost professionalism, kindness, and practical solutions to minimize the impact this disaster had on not only our property but on our emotional stress as well. I wanted to write this letter, hoping it will help others to know who to turn to in a time of need. Your thorough knowledge of the restoration business allowed us to maximize our insurance claim, taking away stress, and much of the worry we faced. I found it amazing that you returned to our property on multiple occasions, over two hours from your own home, to meet with structural engineers, insurance adjusters, and code enforcement people. The amount of time, away from your own family, to help mine was beyond anything anticipated. I am so thankful for your ability to point out damages, previously missed by not only insurance adjusters, but engineers as well. People should understand what a benefit it is having you as ally, not just a professional on the scene, to help restore property after a disaster. It was beyond anything I could have hoped for, and I will always appreciate your efforts. You are not just a professional with the utmost competency in the field, you're a kind person. I cannot thank you enough and will happily serve as a reference for you. Thanks for everything! I hope the wild squirrel you encountered (which almost attacked you) doesn't give you nightmares! Your good humor made us laugh when we needed it the most."
Kathryn P., Water Damage Restoration in Collegeville, PA2020-03-09